17 February 2008

delicious*ness*

Today I received the most lovely email with a photo of one of my plates with a tantalizing piece of pie atop it. It inspired me to share some of the photos other people have taken of my pieces once they have become their own.


*

This is the one I got today from Tim.

Pie on my pear plate. Yum!


*

And Amisha, you're killing me with the cupcakes.

Yowza!


*

Natasha's talented and busy fingers makes all these lovely paper beads that are so elegantly spilling out of one of my bowls

Boy this makes me smile.

*

I call them tea bowls but Martha uses hers for yogurt.

Okay, I am hungry now.

*

I get such a kick out of these photos and
I really love being a part of peoples lives in this way.


Thank you so much for sharing them with me.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Diana, here's mine to add:

http://www.thebeeskneesvintage.com/web/node/172

I love that bowl to the moon and back.

amisha said...

your work brings such joy to my everyday life... every meal i eat from your plates is made all the more delicious! thanks for sharing this photo too :) xoxo
ps i use my tea bowl for yogurt + muesli too!

alice said...

How lovely, such beautiful photos too!

natasha said...

i am so paranoid of breaking my plates that i just have them hung on the wall. i loves them. i will waits until they are worth millions of dollars and then know that i could be rich! rich! rich! hahahahaha. time to go to sleep. clearly.

Ana said...

I think i would want to eat anything off those plates or out of those bowls!!! So lovely. Your work is stunning and inspiring!