21 April 2008

hello sunshine

a study in yellow
for sale here

They have arrived friends, my new small vases!

My new vase molds were delivered a couple of weeks ago and since then I have become a vase making obsessed fiend! I made this grouping of small vases inspired by my dear friend Lisa Congdon, her love of yellow and this photo she took of her golden hued goodies. Hard pressed to break up the happy family of vases (they really do belong together don't they!?) I am selling the whole shebang as one piece. The money made from the sale will be passed onto my beloved sister to help her and her family get back on track.

Putting a little sunshine into someones life....Now isn't that what yellow is all about?

Also I have a featured studio visit on Design*Sponge via Jan of Poppytalk. Hop on over and have a look, there is a little interview too! Thanks Jan & Grace!!




5 comments:

Pixiewinkle said...

These are simply gorgeous. My daughter turning 3 loves the color lellow, but I don't think she'd know what to do with a shelf of lovely vases...well I wouldn't want to find out.

Anonymous said...

Awesome pieces! I really love your style. The shape, colours and details... all is great. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely vases. I love all your pieces and had I the money and more room, well let's just say I would be in trouble :-). I did buy a little bowl today and I cannot wait to receive it! Good luck to you sister!

Unknown said...

Your work is gorgeous...I really love this set! I think it is great you are giving the $$ to your sister! My heart goes out to her & her fam! All the best, Melanie

heather smith jones said...

your sunshines vases are gorgeous and your heart behind it is even more so diana. my thoughts go out to your sister and her family.