06 November 2007

babushka love


This one is going to be short friends. I have babushkas to press and pack. A wall painting to finish, drawings that need picture wire put on their frames and dress shopping to do. Whew...And I would love to squeeze a manicure and pedicure in between it all is well.


My pal Lisa is going to help me install the show tomorrow. So not only do I get her most fabulous company but her magic touch as well. I am a very lucky girl!

Okay, gotta get back to the ironing board.

xo

p.s. The babushkas will be available for sale via the Candystore as of November 8th.

4 comments:

Flora Chang said...

Your works are gorgeous!
Have a great show!! XO

Judi Tavill said...

love them...in yiddish they are beautiful schmatas!

amisha said...

ohhh... love the babushkas!! really beautiful.
have a *wonderful* opening diana!
xox

Anonymous said...

All looks fabulous- have a great show Diana!