22 June 2006

clay pigeons


Twenty-four hours to go before I set up my show. I am in the studio glazing my final pieces. Here is a little peek of what will be in the show. This is a new dinnerware line that I have been working on. I had to remake the dinner plates three times as the first ones turned out flat as a pancake. They were so flat my friend Bill said they looked like clay pigeons and suggested we take them outside, throw them in the air and shoot at them (all for fun of course!). I opted to go back into the studio and make them look like dinner plates.

2 comments:

Mary Anne Davis said...

Those are some fancy clay pigeons! All kidding aside, good luck tomorrow. The dinerware looks wonderful. I can't wait to see it in person!

lindaharre said...

Your dishes are scrumptious!!!! wow, i wish i could have gone to your show................