02 February 2007

cups for sale!


1. eszter tea cups small 3oz $27
2-taller 2-shorter


2. eszter tea cups medium 5oz $29
11 total


3. estzer cups large 11oz $34
3 total

So here is my compromise for not having my shop page up and running on my website...

All of the cups are handmade by moi. They are cast from an original mold and then I embellish each cup by hand. The interiors of the small cups are green and the large cups are all natural. They are made with a stoneware clay so they are very durable, dishwasher safe and microwavable if you are so inclined.

Please email me here with your request and I will respond with an email to confirm your order and how to proceed with payment (paypal). Orders will be granted on a first come first serve basis. If you would specify your order by the proceeding number I have given each cup and the size that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Also I will be posting a few different styles on Sunday so if you miss out on these there will be more to come.



No comments: