22 April 2007

:: thank you ::


A big stack of thanks to Victoria for her most generous post about me on Design*Sponge's guest blog this week. It brought so much good fortune my way...one of my vases will grace a page in a magazine (in July). This fabulous store made an order and tea bowls were ordered and sent. You made this San Francisco Artist a very happy girl.

And that is not all...

Another big thanks goes out to housemartin for your post as well. Like I said...I hope to see your fabulous flower arrangements in my vases some day.

Tomorrow I start my first day of teaching at Creative Growth in Oakland. It is a part time substitute position for the time being. For those of you interested click on this link to find out about this amazing place and the incredibly talented artists who make some of the most inspiring work I have ever laid my eyes on. It is an honor to get to be a part of this place.

Check back on Wednesday...I hopefully will have something very special to share with you...fingers crossed. Happy Monday friends!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Diana.
Your work has such soul,
and your love for life and generous spirit really comes through in your posts.
I love coming here to read your posts- you are so real and such an inspiration.
I wish you every success in your business and in your life, you deserve it.

Anonymous said...

you maust have a really beautiful brain to come up with such gorgeous ideas.