26 October 2006

2007

Here it is!

It may seem a little strange, a calendar? " But I thought she made ceramics?" Well, I do both. I have been venturing into the world of graphics and illustration on and off for the past few years. I actually produced a calendar in 2005 and they were sold in Japan and I sold a small number of them here. I had the good intentions of having one for 2006 but last year I had only gotten eight months done and that sums it up for my life last year, I got about eight months done. It all worked out though because I had a head start for this year and this is the result. They are for sale here. I have a limited number of them and they are going to be in the December issue of
Domino Magazine's gift buying guide this year so come and get em' while they last.






17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh -- I love it! I've been looking for the perfect calendar for a little while! I'm getting a 404 error when I click on your shop though.

diana fayt said...

thanks amy!!! it's all fixed now :)

futuregirl said...

Wow! It's beautiful. I love it. :) I like your use of handwriting. The simple shapes/illustrations work really well with the sophisticated pallette you chose. I can see why you are selling these in Japan, your style melds perfectly with their current zakka asthetic.

p.s. I apologize for using 'sophisticated pallette' and 'asthetic' - I'm not trying to sound like a snobby art critic, they just happen to be the right words to use ... :)

lisa solomon said...

congrats! it looks fantastic [and smells great!]

Tiffany said...

what beautiful calendar pages! you are so incredibly talented - it was definitely worth the wait to see what was hiding in those boxes!

:^)
tiff*

Anonymous said...

LOVELY!!

Anonymous said...

oh,woman, it's awesome!!!! hope you are having a fantastic week...let's talk soon.

Funky Finds said...

it's beautiful! nice work!

Kerstin Svendsen said...

N I C E! i especially like july and august.

marcisenders said...

Great illustrations!

Susan Schwake said...

very cool diana! looks great!

natasha said...

they are just lovely! you wear so many hats, and all of them so well!

Shannon Garson said...

Oh Wow,
How beautiful. The paper is lovely. It must be so nice to have a whole stack of these all piled up waiting to go.

Soie Belle said...

Those are so beautiful.. I couldnt resist! cant wait to receive the calendar :)

Soie Belle said...

Those are beautiful! I couldnt resist. I can't wait to receive the calendar :)

Shelley Noble said...

What beautiful work you do!

paula said...

You make wonderful things. This calendar is another proof of that.