11 July 2006

tree cheers for tree!


A difficult week indeed. Lost my identity, the studio drill was stolen and emotions have run high in my personal relations. With that said, I am doing pretty well. I like the idea of creating a new identity, drills are a dime a dozen and I am so very lucky to have fabulous people in my life who are honest and willing to show their emotions and stick to working things out even when it isn't always pleasant. Three cheers for three! Or "tree" as my Hungarian mom would say.

4 comments:

Green Kitchen said...

God I love your work! Makes me wish I could draw on clay too. Keep on truckin'--you're doing a great job.

julie said...

I think a change of identity is a great opportunity for a refresh..always good in the creative life.

paula said...

Cheers for you and your work...
bjs
paula

Anonymous said...

ooooh, i love those plates sooooo...