14 July 2008

just in case...


you were wondering where I have gone, really not far, just holed up in my studio making cups and vases and bowls and then more cups, vases and bowls. I am in full on production mode from now until December. It's been nine hour days, filled with casting, forming, drawing, painting, glazing. My knuckles ache and at the moment my back is not being terribly cooperative . I am trying to keep paced and focused so if my posts are spotty it's only because I am too pooped at the end of the day to type. Though I will try and do my best to keep you all posted as things progress. Oh and one exciting bit of news...some the pieces in this photo will soon be going off to Heath Ceramics for sale in their shop. I couldn't be more thrilled 'cause you all know how much I love Heath.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed your blog. I love your work and seeing things happening in the studio. May your days be filled with joy.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news - and I can see how busy you've been!

Luna Levy said...

More beautiful work Diana. Keep up the great work!

Jan Halvarson said...

oh how exciting!

Sophie Moran said...

Beautiful work in progress shot. Especially the way colours are reflected in the test tiles on the wall.
Good luck with your 'buckling down' and try to be gentle on your body. Advice I often give but never follow!