20 November 2007

let the holidays begin!

Come and join Josie, Rae, Susannah, John and me in four weekends of Holiday sales at 4th & clay in Berkeley! Yes folks in between the solo shows and filling wholesale and special orders, I am participating in four weekends of Holiday sales at the new 4th & clay studio in Berkeley. Yippee!

There are plenty of weekends to come and see what I have been up to so no complaining about me only having a one day sale (which is my usual M.O.) and that you couldn't make it...The only excuse I might accept is that you live in another country and it was hard to get a flight. I will be selling the usual suspects and some unusual ones too (things never seen before!) But you'll have to come and see for yourself.

*Here are the details*

Holiday Studio Sale
4th & clay
2390 4th Street @ Channing
Berkeley, California

11 a.m to 6 p.m.

November 24th & 25th
December 1st & 2nd
December 8th & 9th
December 15th & 16th

P.S. The Grand Opening Party will be on Friday November 30th from 7 until 10 pm. There will be live music, fun & ceramics for all.


No comments: